Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Avengers Assemble...To color

So last night the hockey nerd and I were fortunate enough to attend an advanced screening of the Avengers: Age of Ultron.  Trust me so much more on that coming. 


But for now let me mention that my two little people are TICKED OFF that they did not get to come with.  Because you know we all love our superheroes.





Rest assured we are taking them on Saturday as soon as Super E's schedule permitted. Cause you know she's busy saving the world with cuteness.  Also known as voice lessons and singing at a local car show Friday night and Saturday morning.  Totally the same thing right?

In the meantime to soften the blow we had these awesome printable color sheets to help them bide their time. 

You can print them off for your own Avengers to color right here.  

Have I mentioned May 1st is just right around the corner? Who else is on the countdown.  The Age of Ultron is almost upon us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment