Monday, August 18, 2014

Prologue

Ahh there's always a beginning isn't there.  Running was the impetus for Suzanne Ran.  Then the runDisney and Disney obsession started sneaking in more and more and then well, it's just a fabulous time to enjoy being a Marvel fan right now.  Lots and lots of things to talk about it.

I started to feel like maybe, just maybe my non-running stuff needed a home.  It always seemed out of place for me and I truly never got comfortable posting my other loves there.  

I fully intend to share my love of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, music...whatever.  Oh and I might bring up my little people from  to time to time too.  I'm kind of funny that way.

Welcome to my little corner of the nerdiverse..  Allow me to introduce myself properly, I am the unassuming nerdy alter ego of Suzanne Ran.  To all who are like-minded welcome.  To those who humor me just because...well, thank you and I love you for that. :)  

I married into Marvel/Star Wars fandom.  Spidey was my gateway...He kind of digs me too.



Star Wars was a close second.


From those humble beginnings my own interests have surprisingly developed.   I've branched out slightly to X-Men, you can ask DisBroad Shannon my reaction to seeing Cyclops at Islands of Adventure after Princess weekend.  I fan-girled hard.



When I told Cyclops that I wanted the picture for my husband and son, he said "Well, then, let's make this a good one".  I hope to do just that.  Come on in and make yourself comfortable.  

(oh and please excuse my dust as I get comfy in my second home)

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check out all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy. You know once the new season of OUAT starts, that's going to pop up from time to time too.

      Delete
  2. Yay for your new venture. You make the most of life, can't wait to read all about it. #NerdsUnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read more! Love the new addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. The site looks great - now we get the "complete" Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristen. :) It's going to be fun to let this side come out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg. Love this Suzanne! I share your nerdiness a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty for the encouragement while I was still debating branching out this way. Oh and for helping me come up with the name. ;)

      Delete
  7. Since the "other" site won't let me post for now, I'm going to barge in here and leave my songs for the fundraiser ;)

    Bruce Springsteen, "Radio Nowhere"
    BlueMan Group, "I Feel Love"
    Eddie Money, "Take Me Home Tonight"
    Dan Hartman, "I Can Dream About You"

    ReplyDelete