Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Civil Thoughts

Now that I've watched the Civil War trailer once or twice (or maybe twenty times) who's counting? 
Haven't seen it?  I'm just going to leave this here just in case....you know, just in case. 



Here are the things that have jumped out at me....in no particular order.

Hello Black Panther, I'm looking at you.  So excited to see some good non-leaked images of the Black Panther.




The arrival/reappearance of General Ross.  Curious as to how heavily he is involved.  Especially with the absence of The Hulk.

The fate of Rhodey.  Not looking good.  Hoping though that scene is not what it appears to be. 

No Spidey, or at least not in any overtly obvious way.  But this is not terribly surprising to me. My thought is that they will keep him close to the vest and give him the big MCU homecoming he deserves.




No Fury/Shield presence.  Though we know Shield and Hydra will be present in some form.  We know Crossbones appears.  And historically The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D ties in before and after.  I do realize they are primarily focusing on the Inhuman element.  However, they have been touching on elements of separating the "powered" and registration and tracking.  I suspect when they return from the mid season break that this angle will ramp up considerably leading up to the release of Civil War. 
 
And Bucky, lots and lots of Bucky.  As much as I don't want to like the scene with Bucky, Cap and Iron Man.  There is some sweet, sweet synchronized Shield passing work there.

What are your thoughts?  What jumped out at you in the trailer?




No comments:

Post a Comment